Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MPLP update 3


Hi..friends.. More are joining us in PD!! KT Rajah, Ramu, Selva (PIS) and Kalaivani confirmed participation. Please let us know latest by this Friday to book extra rooms. I fear we may not get rooms due to raya holidays. Met Satya Narayanan last nite to give some photos of yesteryear(1981-83) to prepare slide show for the nite dinner. Wish I am thin like in the pictures. Anyone has some pictures worth showing, please email to me at sundraj@streamyx.com. Here is a peek how some of our friends look now( Just took last May in M'cca during a small gathering!! It's here we planned to have a bigger gathering mooted by our 'Dato Seri'!!

1 comment:

Sukimin said...

Wow...congratulation! Now you are more regular to make a posting in your blog. Keep it up my friend. I pray your dream to gathers all your colleague will come true.
Congratulation Pool menang 2-1 lwn Marseille. Hmmm kau agak MU lawan Villarreal malam ni ada harapan ke?